E1-Two Shot Shootout
E1 Shootout 2 Shots
Players should come in and make a hard move and shoot. The general rule on a breakaway is if the goalie is out far deke and if he backs in shoot.
1. Teams lines up across from each other and the pucks are in the middle circle.
2. One player from each team leaves and shoot at opposite ends.
3. The same players turn back and get another puck from the middle and shoot at the other end.
4. Continue until all the players have shot and keep score.
- You can also decide the winner by saying the most goals in a certain time or the first team to 10 or another total wins.
- Players that score no goals do 2 laps, those who score one goal skate one lap and those who score on both shots zero laps.