B6 1-0 and 2-0 Shooting
B6 1-0, 2-0 Shooting
Shoot while skating and follow the shot for a rebound. Carry the puck in the triple thread position at the side of the body. Anticipate where the rebound will be and shoot quickly either on the ice or top shelf.
1. Leave from alternate corners and begin with skating across the ice then at the net.
2. Skate inside, get a puck and shoot from the outside lane.
3. Inside to outside 2-0. Shoot low at the far post so the goalie must make a pad save. The supporting attacker one time the rebound.
* Extra tasks: circle back and rebound for the next shooter.
- Challenge the nest shooter 1-1, 1-2, 2-2.
- Add escape moves, tight turns, passes.