C3 Breakout Regroup Attack 3-2 - Pro
The weak side F fill the low lane that has no D. One F mirror the puck from the middle. Strong side F stretch when he sees good possession. Forwards time their skating to be available for an easy play.
1. A blue forward dump the puck deep in the zone.
2. The 2 red D and one F go back deep for the puck and fill all three deep lanes.
3. One F give support in the middle and one on the strong side boards.
4. Breakout into the neutral zone.
5. Turn back before the far blueline and attack 3-2 vs the original D.
6. Repeat with another group of 3 F and 2 D at the other end.