C3, 2 on 2 x 2 with Regroup - Pro
A 2 on 2 works on Role 3, checking the puck carrier and Role 4, covering away from the puck on D. On offense Role 1 the puck carrier and Role 2 supporting the puck. Regroup works on gap control. The second puck demands communication.
1. Goalie works with coach at one end.
2. F1 and F2 cross and attack D1 and D2.
3. IF coach blows whistle regroup.
4. Coach add another puck after the initial attack.
5. F1 and F2 attack D3 and D4 on the next rush.
6. Drill could be done in both directions if the goalie coach isn’t at one end.