T4 - C3 Breakout vs the Trap - Pro
T C3- 5 on 2 Breakout vs a Trap x 3 - Pro
This is total hockey. The 2 players back, usually D fill 2 lanes and one F comes back to fill the other. The farthest F stretches to the far blue line and the other forward supports from the neutral zone. Constant switching of lanes and depths.
1. Start 5 vs 2.
2. On whistle repeat 5 on 2.
3. Again repeat 5-2 on the whistle.
4. Attack 5 on 2 on the third rush.
5. Repeat other way with new players.
* Fill the low 3 lanes 2 D and 1 F.
* One F stretch to far blue line.
* One F stretch thru nzone.
* On attack always 4 in the scoring zone.