DT400 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 Transition Game using 2/3 ice
Defending player stay on the defensive side. Supporitng player give a target for the pass and get into an open lane.
1.F1 attack D1 at each end.
2. Players line up on the boards with the first player in line D1 supporting the defense.
3. The coach can determine whether the supporting defender is passive or active.
4. On a turnover or a goal the breakout pass is made to the supporting defender from D1 to F2..
5. Carry the puck to the red line or if the team has a full ice practice, carry the puck to the far blue line.
6. F2 Attack vs. the original attacker F1.