B5 Full Ice Breakout-One D
Go through the various options of Go, Wheel, Wall, Middle, Counter, Reverse to the Wing.
D always drive skate with the puck between the dots and F's always face the puck and give a target. F on the boards skate facing the puck. Middle F across the ice.
1. Coach dump the puck into the corner and call the breakout option.
2. D shoulder check and drive skate.
3. Pass to either F.
4. F pass back to the D who passes to the other F.
5. F's attack 2-0 and shoot and rebound.
6. Coach pass to D at the point who skates the puck between the dots and shoot.
7. Forwards screen and tip.